Eating Pizza During A Diet Program? Why not? Pizza is the favorite food of most people. The delicious combination of crunchy bread, tomato sauce, and also mozzarella cheese will definitely make you addicted to continue eating it.
Unfortunately, pizza is often labeled unhealthy because it is high in calories, salt, and fat. For those of you who are running a weight loss program, pizza may be one food that is shunned. However, now you don’t need to worry, because you can still eat pizza without feeling guilty. You can make pizza that is healthy and certainly no less delicious than the pizza that is sold in fast-food restaurants.
Tips for Healthy Pizza Consumption
While many types of pizza are high in calories, fat, and salt, pizza made with fresh, whole ingredients can be a good choice. Traditional style pizza is served with a relatively simple meal, made with flour, yeast, water, salt, oil, ketchup, and fresh cheese.
Pizza made from scratch using limited ingredients can turn out to be a very healthy meal. When making your own pizza, the nutritional content can be increased by adding nutrient-dense toppings, such as vegetables or a healthy protein source such as grilled chicken.
Here are some tips you can follow so that you can still eat pizza even though you are running an active weight loss program.
- Make your own pizza from healthy ingredients. Making your own pizza bread with healthy ingredients like whole wheat flour or gluten-free flour can increase the fiber content. Apart from that, you can also add pizza with homemade sauce, high-quality cheese, and healthy toppings such as peppers, tomatoes, broccoli, chicken, garlic, or mushrooms.
- If you can’t make it and have to buy outside, choose Italian pizza. Authentic Italian pizza is different from regular commercialized-pizza, which is generally sold in fast-food restaurants. This type of pizza is thinner, crunchier, and less greasy. In addition, Italian pizza is also usually topped with sliced grilled tomatoes, cheese, onions, garlic, and olive oil. By eating original Italian pizza, you will get a good intake of antioxidants and healthy fiber.
- When you want to buy pizza, you should choose pizza with healthy toppings, such as mushrooms, peppers, onions, olives, spinach, basil, and other types of vegetables. If you want the topping for the meat, reduce the amount to half.
- It is difficult to control ourselves when someone’s served us with a freshly-made pizza pan. After one slice runs out, we tend to take another slice again and again. To avoid this, you should order a filling side dish too, such as a vegetable or fruit salad. Also, avoid ordering side dishes that are high in fat and calories, such as chicken wings or cheese buns.
- Before eating pizza, you can take a clean tissue and then stick it on the surface of the pizza. This technique can slightly reduce the fat and calories available in the pizza.
- If you like to accompany your pizza with soft drinks, from now on, replace it with water or real fruit juice. In this way, you can reduce the intake of calories that enter your body.
Pizza is not only delicious, but originally, it is a healthy food choice too. Even though the pizza served in fast-food restaurants tends to be high in calories, fat, salt, and other unhealthy ingredients, it turns out you can work around this.
Portion control, adding healthy toppings, and making your own pizza are some options for pizza lovers who are trying to lose weight.
For those of you who are running a BLOWER, oil feed line .... https://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/threads/for-those-of-you-who-are-running-a-blower-oil-feed-line.713179/ Juicing Information for Longer & Energized Life .... http://www.megajuicing.com/index/
If you like to grab the benefit of using Grammarly Premium, follow this link. And you can try the free version too, available in Chrome extension, Web app, and Microsoft Words too, with some limitations of course